Eden Grace Maids Agency aspires to cater to your needs for an ideal, Dependable Maid. We believe that a happy family and harmonious work-home environment is achievable with the management of both employer’s and domestic worker’s expectations and lifestyle of learning.
All applicants will undergo pre-screening with strict criteria and personal interview in the Philippines and Indonesia.
Selected applicants will undergo strict training catered to Singapore employers’ expectations and family needs
Provides mentor-ship and guidance for both the employer and maid, and carries out purposeful meetings and training programs for maids during Sunday activities.Selected applicants will undergo strict training catered to Singapore employers’ expectations and family needs
Services Provided by Eden Grace Maids
- As a fast paced country, most employers are busy with work, therefore managing household chores; child and infant care remain as a challenge to most working couples. Hiring a maid is no longer a luxury rather than a necessity to cope up with daily routines in the house. We understand that it’s very important to find a maid who is reliable.
- Helping employers to eliminate fears and concern of managing maids through orientation and step by step guidance.
- We will guide you through the process of finding the right helpers appropriate for your family’s needs as every family has its own different needs and expectations.
- Before confirmation we will re-orientate the selected candidates to ensure that she is fully aware of the work scope and expectations.
- Hiring a maid, there is a process involving many steps and paperwork in which we will take care of it.
- Upon arriving, Airport pick up, medical check up and attending settling in program and final thump print will be arranged to fetch and send your maid back to the designated address.
- We provide special orientation and post training to ensure that the maid is prepare emotionally as well as work concerns issue before leaving for employer’s house.
- Immediate personal follow up through home visitation after one month to ensure smooth transition between employer and maid.
- Provide a safe environment for maids through activities and mentorship program during the day off on Sunday.
- Staying in contact with employer and helper throughout like problem solving and counseling.