SGHomeNeeds provides a directory of reliable smart home professionals in Singapore. Compare ratings, read reviews and view past work completed by professionals today.
AVV Electricals provides a high level Emergency Electrician who can do any electrical service and sophisticated Electrical Wiring & Rewiring and Emergency Electrician Services. We offer services with expertise by employing multi Read more [...]
As a commercial, industrial and residential electrical contractor firm, Ebel Electric’s team includes electricians, engineers, testers, project managers, technicians and support staff, making us the electrical contractor for one-stop electrical Read more [...]
Smart Home Professionals in Singapore
What are the Smart Home Solutions?
- Lighting and temperature control
- Safety monitoring such as gas leakages, water leakages and smoke detectors
- Security alarm sensors
- Automated home appliances (television, air-con, fan, etc.)
- Automated windows, curtain and blinds system
- Wireless security cameras
Why should I turn my home into a smart home?
Smart homes can help enhance our living environment, through more convenience, saving time and also providing a safer environment.
The Singapore government is recommending tech enabled solutions for homes in Singapore. More information can be found on Smart Nation site.
Smart tools can simulate environmental conditions to better understand how these conditions interact with the layout and design of our town/precincts/blocks
- The “Smart HDB Town Framework” for instance, encapsulates a four-pronged approach HDB is taking to introduce smart into housing estates – Smart Planning, Smart Environment, Smart Estate, and Smart Living.
- In Punggol town for example, town planners, architects and engineers use smart planning tools and data analytics to analyse the wind flow, solar irradiance and shaded areas within a town, and determine how best new flats can be designed and sited to provide maximum thermal comfort and a more conducive living environment for our residents.
Questions to ask a prospective smart home professional:
- Can you share with me your portfolio and customer testimonials?
- Have you completed home projects similar to my style, room and budget?
- What is the start date, end date of the project, and possible obstacles during the project?
- Do you charge an hourly rate or a flat rate, or use the cost-plus method or a mixed method?
- What will I need to provide?
Compare and review the best smart home consultants in Singapore
View smart home solution portfolio, compare prices of similar projects in your proximity. You can read reviews from previous customers to understand the background of prospective professionals, how their work was rated, and message them directly to ask any specific questions.