SGHomeneeds provides a directory of special finishing professionals in Singapore. You can compare and view a list of special finishes professionals that can suit your home needs, rated and reviewed by past customers.
- No listings found which match your selection.
Reliable Home Special Finishes Professionals in Singapore
You may be looking for more than just a coat of paint to apply in your home. Special finishes can help you achieve that goal by personalising the materials needed to acquire the look you seek.
Just some examples of special finishes that paint can create include:
- Suede – the paint has a suede look and feel
- Metallic – get the look of precious metals with a metallic finish paint
- Pearl – for a special lustre, pearl finish paints are ideal
- Satin – otherwise referred to as a velvet finish
- Marbling – creating a marbled look using paint
- Wood graining – creating the look of wood using paint
- Colour washing – where the under colour is allowed to show through a top coat
- Distressing – to create an aged, antique look
- Crackling – creates a cracked finish, where the base colour shows through
- Sponging – to create a soft, textured look
- Rag rolling – removes some of the top layer of paint to create a textured effect
- Dragging – uses a brush to create fine lines
SGHomeneeds provides a directory of special finishes professionals in Singapore. You can compare and view a list of painting professionals that can suit to your home needs.
Questions to ask prospective special finishes professionals:
Compare and review reliable special finishes professionals in Singapore
View painter gallery and portfolio, compare prices of similar projects in your proximity. You can then read the reviews from previous customers to understand the background of prospective professionals, how they rate their work, and message them directly to ask any specific questions.