SGHomeneeds provides a directory of reliable pest control professionals in Singapore. We list the most reliable, rated and reviewed home service professionals in Singapore that can suit your pest control needs.
At WTG Pest Control, we are a team of trained and dedicated technicians, with more than 20 years of experience. We have been providing professional, quality general pest control & Read more [...]
Advance Pest Management offers reliable pest management and pest control in Singapore. We eradicate Termites, Cockroaches, Mosquitoes, Ants, Bedbugs and Rodents. Call us now at (65) 6266 4055! Pest control Read more [...]
JWP Marketing brings a range of good quality products suitable for your homes, environment and in turn to improve your well-being too. We provide a one-stop shop : from ordering Read more [...]
Absolve Pest Control (APC) strives to be the number one choice for pest control in Singapore. We aspire to create sustainable business outcomes and achieve industry-leading practices by protecting the Read more [...]
Pentapest Pte Ltd “Your one stop pest service provider“. Our services speak for themselves. We are the termite specialist, pest control expert & your professional pest exterminator. We offer a Read more [...]
Founded in 2008, ProServ Pest Control has grown to manage a team of more than 30 pest control professionals. With service-oriented mindsets and passion in what we do, ProServ Pest Read more [...]
AEROHUB is a Pest Control specialist in Singapore, Our pest control company has established for many years, helping many customers; from families to corporate organizations, to eradicate most of their Read more [...]
Island Pest Management offer comprehensive Home Protection plans tailored to supply year-round protection from pests and the diseases they carry, not only controlling existing infestations, but preventing the new ones Read more [...]
Our Magnetic Removable Insect Screen will Stop all birds, lizards, cockroaches, mosquitoes, flying insect, lizards and all other pest from entering your house or workplace. It filters off dust particles and provides your home or Read more [...]
Our Approach 1. INSPECTION – We do a thorough inspection inside and outside you premises based on our experience in understanding pests’ infestation signs and habits. We also use technologies to monitor Read more [...]
Pest infestation is a common problem in Singapore, especially problems related to mosquitoes, ants, bed bugs and termites.
When we face pest infestations, hiring a professional to solve the problem once and for the long-term saves us time, money, and importantly the frustrations.
Whether there’s a rodent in your basement or insects in the attic, call your local exterminator to take care of them — do not try to wrangle them out yourself!
Not sure which type of home pest control service can tackle your issue? Read profiles and ask about their past experiences to get a good idea.
Regulations in Singapore — NEA’s Pest Control Organization (PCO)
We refer you to look at http://www.nea.gov.sg/public-health/vector-control/engaging-pest-control-operators-(pco)for more accurate information.
It is important to make sure that the pest control operator (PCO) you engaged is fully competent to do the job well. Asking for the following information in your quotation/tender invitation will enable you to make a more informed decision:
- of trained technicians and workers in the pest control company and their years of experience in vector management
- of staff in the company
- on the type of technology or equipment (e.g. fogging/misting machines) used for vector control
- on past and current track records
What do pest control professionals do?
A pest control professional get rid of pest infestations, and usually spend a significant amount of time educating distressed customers about the various methods that may be used when dealing with the pests.
Pest control professionals typically deal with the following pests:
- bed bug removal
- rodent control
- wasp control
- flea control
- cockroaches control
- ants control
- spider control
- fly control
- woodworm control
- bird removal
- dust mites control
In addition, pest control experts must also be aware of certain harmful chemicals which may be dangerous to your pets or young children.
How can I prevent a pest problem?
It depends on what kind of pest infestation you are having.
In general, you must ensure:
- Proper sanitation/housekeeping.
- Correct defective engineering/architectural design to prevent pest entry and harbourage.
- Treatment by licensed and NSRS certified pest management professionals.
Questions To Ask Pest Control Professional
- Credibility and years of experience: In general, the longer they have been operating, the more experienced they are in dealing with more types of problems.
- Warranty: if the job does not solve the issue, will there be any rework?
- Past experience: The types of projects they have completed before.
- Type of work they’ve done before
- Type of pests they have dealt with
- Complexity of past projects they have handled previously
- License and quality standardof pest control professional
- Are the exterminators from the company NSRS trained?
- Are the exterminators bonded and insured?
- How does the pest control company decide what treatment is needed?
- Is the company ISO Certified?
- Are your insecticidesand baits safeto use especially for homes with children (babies) and pets?
- What kind of traininghave the pest technicians passed?
- Innovative advanced solutions: Though not a must, good companies are constantly innovating and improving their product or services. For example, using new techniques such as water-based mist, bait and target methods and assistance from dogs, professionals have creatively found procedures to deal with pests the green way.
- Post termite treatment monitoring: A committed specialist cares for the safety and wellbeing of their customers on a long-term basis. A credible pest control professional constantly communicates, educates and recommends useful tips and practices, not just the pest they are treating, but conducting overall home check for safety and assurance.
- What if I’m unhappy with the end result? Good companies can do the work again for free or very low cost should it be not up to standard.
Compare and review the best pest control companies in Singapore
View pest control profesionals gallery and portfolio, compare prices of similar projects in your proximity.
You can then read the reviews from previous customers to understand the background of prospective professionals, how they rate their work, and message them directly to ask any specific questions.
You can find out more about commonly-asked questions about pest control companies in Singapore.