Are you looking for trusted aircon services in Singapore? Service Aircon Singapore provides qualified aircon servicing. We have professional technicians who have many years of experience in the air-con industry. With a wide range of services to meet every one of your needs and requirements, our team has the expertise to accomplish all the aircon related tasks.
Let us know how we can help, and we guarantee that your experience with our professionals is pleasant and satisfying.
Common signs of aircon problems:
- There is a noise when the aircon being used.
- The aircon is not putting out cooler temperatures.
- The aircon take longer time to cool down your room.
- There is water leakage from your aircon unit.
Service provided by Service Aircon Singapore:
- Aircon General Cleaning
- Chemical & Overhaul Cleaning
- Aircon Troubleshooting
- Gas Topping
- Aircon Installation
We are confident you will be satisfied when we meet your air conditioner requirements in Singapore.
Q&A by Service Aircon Singapore:
Why is AC not cold?
Air conditioner basically consists of 2 parts: Evaporator (indoor) and condenser (outdoor). Evaporator acts as a blower to blow cold air produced by condenser. If there is no cold air coming out of the evaporator, the condenser may not work. Other possibilities is:
- The air conditioner unit is too small
- Exhaustion of Refrigerant (R22) gas (Freon)
- Dirty condenser resulting in an inability to produce air cold
- The temperature setting is too high
- Dirty evaporator resulting in the weakness of cold air
- Incorrect AC placement
Why does water drip from AC (leaking)?
In AC units there is usually water condensate inside the evaporator and released through drainage / drainage pipes. Disposal channels clogged with dirt will cause leakage. Another possibility is that the refrigerant is too small, or there is improper installation of a disposal pipe.
I can’t switch on my AC?
One common cause is the lack of power to the AC unit. Check the electrical panel to ensure that the AC power supply is not cut off. You will need experienced technicians to solve this electrical problem.